Discover the magical world of Disney with our exciting and fun-packed 150 Disney trivia questions to ask.
Step into the enchanting realms of fairy tales, delve deep into the history of animation, meet charming princesses and heroic princes, and face off with memorable villains.
Adventures in Toontown: 150 Disney Cartoons Trivia
This is your ultimate journey into the heart of Disney’s magical universe, filled with laughs, surprises, and many ‘Happily Ever Afters.’ Ready to sprinkle some pixie dust and test your Disney knowledge?
So, whether you’re a die-hard Disney fan or a casual admirer, ready your magic wands and put on your Mickey Mouse ears because we’re about to plunge into a world of wonder, filled with beloved characters and magical moments that have touched hearts across the globe.
The Golden Age: Delving Into The Classics
The Golden Age of Disney was the period that started it all and created some of the most memorable animated features of all time. Test your knowledge of these timeless works.
- Who is the first Disney princess? Snow White
- What was the first animated film produced by Disney? Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Which classic Disney movie features a wooden boy? Pinocchio
- What is the name of Snow White’s evil stepmother? Queen Grimhilde
- “Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind” Closes which movie? Lilo Stitch
- Which Disney movie’s fairy godmother turns a pumpkin into a carriage? Cinderella
- Who is Bambi’s rabbit friend? Thumper
- What is the boy’s name who never grows up in Peter Pan? Peter Pan
- Who voiced the character of Dumbo? None, Dumbo doesn’t speak
- What is the name of Cinderella’s mouse friend? Gus
- In “Pinocchio,” who is Pinocchio’s conscience? Jiminy Cricket
- Sleeping Beauty’s prince’s name? Prince Philip
- Which animal is Flower in “Bambi”? A skunk
- “Peter Pan” villain? Capt. Hook
- How many dwarfs does Snow White live with? Seven
- At the end of Snow White, the wicked queen transforms into what? A wrinkled old woman
- Which character in “Alice in Wonderland” has the cat? Dinah
- Who voiced Cinderella in the original film? Ilene Woods
- Which two “Pinocchio” characters mislead him? Gideon and Honest John
- In “Lady and the Tramp,” what breed is Lady? Cocker Spaniel
- What color are Mickey Mouse’s shorts? Red
- Who are Donald Duck’s three nephews? Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- What type of creature is Dumbo? Elephant
- What is the name of the whale in “Pinocchio”? Monstro
- Who tries to smother Peter Pan’s light in “Peter Pan”? Tinker Bell.
Disney Renaissance: A Revival of Magic
The Disney Renaissance was a time of revitalization for the company’s creative output. Your knowledge of these classic movies from that era will be tested.
- In “The Little Mermaid,” who is the antagonist? Ursula
- How about a little ‘Beauty and the Beast trivia? Maurice
- Who provided the voice for Aladdin’s Genie? In this case, Robin Williams
- Which Disney film does “Colors of the Wind” come from? Pocahontas
- Who are the film’s two main protagonists? Both Simba and Nala
- “The Little Mermaid” sisters’ names? Andrina, Attina, Alana, Adella, Aquata, Arista
- “The Lion King”‘s Simba singer? Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Matthew Broderick as young and adult Simba.
- Who is Aladdin’s monkey pal, and what is his name? Abu
- Which wild animal most closely resembles the Beast from “Beauty and the Beast”? Buffalo
- The antagonistic pair in “101 Dalmatians” is who? The Evil Twins, Jasper and Horace
- Can you name the Disney heroine who a raccoon accompanies? Pocahontas
- Belle’s favorite activity in “Beauty and the Beast”? Reading
- Simba’s uncle in “The Lion King” is called what? Scar
- Who in “Aladdin” is the prince-making mentor for Aladdin? Genie
- What does Mulan call her pet dragon? Mushu
- “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” Quasimodo loves who? Esmeralda
- When Cinderella meets her Fairy Godmother, she receives what? There was a pumpkin carriage, a glass slipper, and a ball gown.
- What’s “Beauty and the Beast”‘s candlestick? Lumière
- Where exactly does Aladdin take place? Agrabah
- The antagonist of “The Lion King” is named who? Scar
- The “Aladdin” character Abu is a what kind of animal? Monkey
- With whom does “The Little Mermaid”‘s Ariel fall hopelessly in love? Highness Prince Eric.
- The antagonist in “Pocahontas” is called what? Ratcliffe, Governor.
- Who are “Lady and the Tramp” primarily about? Tramp and the Lady.
- Can you name the “Beauty and the Beast” villain? Gaston.
Modern Era: Animation in a New Light
Disney storytelling entered a new golden age in the modern era. Put your knowledge of today’s most popular books to the test.
- The ice queen is known as what? Elsa
- In Big Hero 6, who plays the role of the teenage superhero? Iro Hamada
- To which city does Zootopia refer? Zootopia
- Can you name the demigod in Moana? Maui
- Who is Tangled’s antagonist? Gothel, Mother
- Which two actors portray Ralph and Vanellope? Vanellope von Schweetz and Wreck-It Ralph
- What does Big Hero 6’s robot go by? Baymax
- In Frozen, who plays the role of Arendelle’s princess? Anna
- What is Moana hoping for in Moana? Reason: Ocean exploration
- Who is the central antagonist of “Frozen?” Hans the Prince
- What does Big Hero 6’s city go by? We’re in a place called San Fransokyo.
- Who are the film’s primary protagonists and antagonists? Sven, Kristoff, Elsa, Anna, and Olaf
- Who are the book’s primary protagonists and antagonists? Sisu and Raya
- In the movie “Zootopia,” Judy Hopps is a… Rabbit
- Tangled’s Rapunzel’s hair has what extraordinary power? It repairs and reverses time
- In Wreck-It Ralph, whose voice did Ralph use? Reilly, John C.
- Olaf’s role in Frozen remains to be seen. The definition of a snowman
- In Zootopia, what does the rabbit go by? “Judy Hopps”
- In Soul, who do you think plays the leading role? 22-year-old Joe Gardner
- In Wreck-It Ralph, who is playing the bad guy? Candy/Turbo King
- Find out what Hiro’s unique innovation is in Big Hero 6. Microbots
- In Frozen, how many siblings are there? Anna and Elsa
- In Onward, who do we follow most prominently? Lightfoot, Ian, and Barley
- In Raya and the Last Dragon, who plays the bad guy? Namaari
- Who is Encanto’s primary protagonist? In a Madrigal by Mirabel Madrigal.
Disney Pixar: The Magic of 3D Animation
Disney Pixar was a game-changer for the animation industry. Put your Pixar savvy to the test with this quiz.
- Who are the film’s two primary protagonists? Lightyear, both Woody and Buzz
- The Incredibles features a family of superheroes; what are they called? Parr Family
- Dory from Finding Nemo is what species of fish? Tang, Blue
- In Ratatouille, who is the young chef? Linguini
- What does the WALL-E robot go by? WALL-E
- What is Sully’s full name in Monsters, Inc.? J.P. Sullivan, James
- Toy Story, 3’s antagonist, is called what? Lottso the Hugging Bear
- In Toy Story, what is Buzz Lightyear’s most memorable quote? Say it with me now: “To infinity and beyond”
- In Up, what does the grandfather’s name mean? Former President Carl Fredricksen
- “Brave”‘s princess’s name? Merida
- In The Incredibles, what does Bob Parr do for a living? Resolver of insurance claims
- In Monsters Inc., who provides the voice of Mike Wazowski? Bill Murray
- Who is the person Woody meets at the toy collector’s apartment in Toy Story 2? Jessie
- Name the movie’s iconic race car. McQueen, “Lightning,”
- Can you name the film’s antagonist? Syndrome
- Toy Story 3’s toy owner is a young girl named… Bonnie
- What’s the film’s primary emotion count? Happiness, sadness, anger, fear, and disgust are five emotions
- Can you tell me the cowboy’s name from Toy Story? Woody
- Coco’s musical-aspiring boy’s name is? Miguel
- Who are the film’s two primary protagonists? Marlin and Dory
- What car does Mater play in Cars? The Chick Hicks
- What does Carl use to hoist the roof of his home in Up? Balloons
- What is the name of the robot girl WALL-E has romantic feelings for in the film? EVE
- The Incredibles 2 has a new adversary, but what is his or her name? Screenslaver
- Who provided Merida’s voice in the Disney/Pixar film “Brave?” Macdonald, Kelly.
The Wonderful World of Disney Parks
When Disney Pixar entered the scene, it revolutionized the animation business.
- Which U.S. state is home to the first Disneyland? California
- How high is the Magic Kingdom’s tallest ride? Castle of Fairytales
- Which Disney park has the “Tower of Terror”? Hollywood Disney Studios
- Disney’s experimental town of the future goes by what name? EPCOT
- In which of Disney’s parks can you find the famous Cinderella Castle? Theme Park Magic
- What’s Disneyland’s “Star Wars” section called? Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge
- What is the name of Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ “Toy Story”-themed area? Toy Story Mania
- The Magic Kingdom has how many “lands?” Adventureland, Frontierland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Main Street, U.S.A.
- How long has Disneyland been open? 1955
- What is the name of Disneyland’s main shopping area? The Main Streets of Disney
- What does Disney’s Animal Kingdom call the section with the tropical theme? The Avatar Universe, or Pandora
- Who is the mastermind of “The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror”? Mark Silverman (in his role as Rod Serling) narrates the ride.
- How high is Disneyland’s tallest “mountain”? Bobsleds on the Matterhorn
- Where in Europe can you visit Disney? Disneyland Paris
- What is Epcot known for most? The Earth Spaceship
- When did Disney World open, and which Disney park came first? Disneyland
- Disney in Hong Kong: where? Hong Kong Disneyland
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios opened when? Which Disney World water park opened in 1989? Formerly River Country
- Can you tell me the name of the Disneyland and Magic Kingdom attraction with ghosts? The Spooky House
- Can you tell me the eatery’s name in Disneyland’s Pirates of the Caribbean attraction? Eatery Named “Blue Bayou”
- Can you name the park’s very first roller coaster? Bobsleds on the Matterhorn
- Epcot’s World Showcase features how many nations? 11 nations: Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, America, Japan, Morocco, France, Britain, and Canada.
- What is the name of Disney’s Blizzard-themed water park? Icy Shores
- Where in China can you visit a Disney theme park that is not Hong Kong Disneyland? Disneyland Resort Shanghai.
Behind The Magic: Walt Disney Trivia
Finally, let’s learn more about Walt Disney, who made it all possible.
- Who else besides Walt Disney was instrumental in establishing Walt Disney Productions? Disney, Roy O.
- When did Walt Disney make his first short animated film? Willie Steamboat
- Who directed Walt Disney’s first live-action feature? Hidden Treasure
- Does anyone know who runs Walt Disney Co. currently? Chapek, Bob
- When they first appeared, what did Mickey and Minnie Mouse go by? In the company of Mortimer and Minerva
- After Walt Disney’s death, who became Disney’s CEO? Roy O.
- Which well-known Disney character first appeared in Steamboat Willie? Toon Mickey
- After Walt Disney’s death, who voiced Mickey Mouse? Jimmie MacDonald
- Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid’s composers? Alan Menken
- For what are the Sherman Brothers most recognized as composers? Quite simply, Mary Poppins
- What was Walt Disney’s birth year? 1901
- Name the Best Animated Feature Oscar-winning Pixar picture for the first time. “Nemo” film.
- How was the film “The Lion King” helmed? Allers, Roger, and Minkoff, Rob
- Who animated Ariel, the Beast, and Aladdin? Glen Keane
- Which movie was the last one Walt Disney oversaw before he passed away? In The Jungle Book
- Which princess was the first to be inspired by a genuine person from history? Pocahontas
- Who helmed the film “Frozen” and why? Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck
- Who penned the “Beauty and the Beast” script? Woolverton, Linda
- The voice of Ursula in “The Little Mermaid” belonged to who? Patrik Carrol
- Which movie did Pixar debut with? A Toy Story
- Who are the minds behind the “Frozen” films? Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck
- “Let It Go” was written by whom? Robert and Kristen Lopez.
- Who were the significant filmmakers during the Golden Age of Disney? Ron Clements and John Musker
- What was Disney’s first Oscar nomination for Best Picture? Two Beasts
- Which lady made history as the first to helm a Disney animated film? Frozen’s Jennifer Lee
- In Disney’s animated movie “The Princess and the Frog,” what is the princess’s name? Tiana.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this journey through the magical world of Disney with these “150 Disney trivia questions to ask”. Whether you’re a lifelong fan or a Disney novice, we hope these questions have sparked joy, nostalgia, and a renewed appreciation for the timeless magic of Disney.
I am a passionate beer connoisseur with a deep appreciation for the art and science of brewing. With years of experience tasting and evaluating various beers, I love to share my opinions and insights with others and I am always eager to engage in lively discussions about my favorite beverage.