Oaxaca is a city in Southern Mexico famous for its colorful festivals, rich culture, and delicious traditional cuisine. Recently, it added another feather to its crown: it became a craft beer lovers and brewers hub.
The number of local brewing industries and taprooms is increasing daily, making Oaxaca an attraction for beer lovers. As a crazy beer fan, you must explore the variety of beer options in this city. It will give your taste buds a unique and fantastic experience.
You will find every kind of beer, from popular breweries famous worldwide to hidden gems of Oaxaca. So, being a beer lover, it is a must to visit this city once and try every pint. I have made it easier for you by providing a list of the best places to have craft beer in Oaxaca.
6 Best Places to Have Craft Beer in Oaxaca
Though there are plenty of others, I have found the 6 best for you. Having these 6 places on your priority list will be time-saving for giving your taste buds a treat with sweet craft beer. It will also help you with which place you should visit next. So, gear up and start your journey with these 6 places.
1. Conjeso Cerveceria
Usually known for its variety and quality of beer, Conjeso Cerveceria has a lot to offer you. Being in Oaxaca, Mexico, and not giving your taste buds a treat from Conjeso Cerveceria is not just. Try it out with your loved ones.
- Adress: Av Belisario Domínguez 405, Reforma, 68050 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Phone: +52 951 351 3606
- Sunday 2-7 pm
- Monday 2-10:30 pm
- Tuesday closed
- Wednesday 2-10:30 pm
- Thursday 2-10:30 pm
- Friday 2-11:30 pm
- Saturday 2-11:30 pm
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/s18uRJRNJcFqULoP7
- Rating 4.2 (215 reviews)
2. Cerveza Tierra Blanca
At Cerveza Tierra Balanca, they are known to brew with patience and the best materials available. So, when you crave something traditional in beer choices, visit them and rejoice in the flavors of the historical brew.
- Adress: Calle de Armenta y López 202, OAX_RE_BENITO JUAREZ, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez,
- Phone: +52 951 132 8345
- Sunday 10 am – 06 pm
- Monday 08 am – 04 pm
- Tuesday 08 am – 10 pm
- Wednesday 08 am – 10 pm
- Thursday 08 am – 10 pm
- Friday 08 am – 10 pm
- Saturday 08 am – 10 pm
- Website: http://www.cervezatierrablanca.com/
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/5HUedhbVthdcWs5H8
- Rating: 4.3 (74 reviews)
3. Oaxaca Brewing Co.
Oaxaca Brewing Co. is famous for its perfect ambiance and swoon-worthy beer flavors. Folks visit this brewing co when they need some perfect high-gravity beer. If you visit Oaxaca and are accessible on weekends, you must visit this brewing co to go crazy about your beer choices.
- Adress: Calle de Tinoco y Palacios 507a, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez,
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday 02 pm – 10 pm
- Monday 04 am – 11 pm
- Tuesday closed
- Wednesday closed
- Thursday 04 am – 11 pm
- Friday 04 am – 11 pm
- Saturday 04 am – 11 pm
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/oaxacabrewingco/
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/cRHPk4Bnm2Dv4U6Y7
- Rating 4.4 (95 reviews)
4. La Santísima Flor de Lúpulo
Along with the perfect aromatic and flavorful brew, La Santisima Flor de Lupulo provides you with delicious food. They also have some separate menu deals for your parents and elders. That means providing all kinds of beer, including low and high gravity. Come and enjoy a perfect weekend with your family.
- Adress: C. de Ignacio Allende 215, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez,
- Phone: +52 951 516 4435
- Sunday 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Monday 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Tuesday 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Wednesday 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Thursday 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Friday 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Saturday 10 am – 12:30 pm
- FaceBook: https://m.facebook.com/LaSantisimaFlorDeLupulo/
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/tmVM4dH4U83KBuKc8
- Rating 4.7 (299 reviews)
5. La Mezcalerita
The reviews highly encourage visiting La Mezcalerita for various food and brews. It’s a restaurant in Oaxaca, Mexico, with very humble and polite staff ready to explain what they offer and helps you choose the menu per your taste. Though some folks do not like rooftop ambiance, it gives the perfect mood for a night out.
- Adress: C. Macedonio Alcalá 706, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez,
- Phone: +52 951 350 9170
- Sunday 12 pm – 12:30 am
- Monday 12 pm – 12:30 am
- Tuesday 12 pm – 12:30 am
- Wednesday 12 pm – 12:30 am
- Thursday 12 pm – 12:30 am
- Friday 12 pm – 12:30 am
- Saturday 12 pm – 12:30 am
- Website: https://www.lamezcalerita.com/
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/AW45WZuQmKGY7YVy7
- Rating 4.4 (3,397 Google reviews)
6. Zapotec Mixology Bar
Zapotec Mixology bar is more like a restaurant. People like its dark cozy ambiance, velvet chairs and soft light. On Friday nights, this is the best music bar in Mexico. One of the famous cocktails that you will admire is their “Oxacan Inspired Cocktail”. Being in Oaxaca and leaving Zapotec out of your beer bar list is not a wise decision.
- Adress: Calle de Tinoco y Palacios 604, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez,
- Phone: +52 951 402 1053
- Sunday closed
- Monday open 24 hours
- Tuesday 06 pm – 12 am
- Wednesday 06 pm – 02:30 am
- Thursday 06 pm – 02:30 am
- Friday 06 pm – 02:30 am
- Saturday 06 pm – 02:30 am
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/ZapotecOaxaca/?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/CVtyusqKsdqDwk4U7
- Rating 4.5 (179 Google reviews)
Oaxaca, a city rich in culture and history, has recently emerged as a location for craft beer consumers and producers. Because of the development of local brewers and taprooms, it is now a popular destination for beer enthusiasts seeking to taste distinctive and delectable craft beer.
The best brewers and hidden gems for craft beer in Oaxaca give a wide range of options. These 6 places are a must-see for anyone who likes beer and wants to learn more about the regional artisan beer business.
Oaxaca has something for every beer connoisseur, whether they favor traditional or creative flavors. Pack your bags and prepare for an unforgettable Oaxaca beer trip. Plus there are tons of other things to do in Oaxaca that will make your trip even more memorable.
I am a passionate beer connoisseur with a deep appreciation for the art and science of brewing. With years of experience tasting and evaluating various beers, I love to share my opinions and insights with others and I am always eager to engage in lively discussions about my favorite beverage.