Buffalo Wings is the top spot for an exciting time out with friends, whether it is gameday, someone’s birthday, or even a midday craving for a bucket full of wings.
The restaurant is widely acclaimed as the go-to place for watching sports and eating wings. However, another famous thing is their alcohol menu and the broad varieties they offer. In this article, we will take you on a journey to explore their extensive drinks menu, which many love.
Traditional Tall Craft Beers
Diving head-first into this menu, we can’t help but start things off with the most enjoyed rink. Beer is loved by anyone enjoying a few wings at their favorite spot. It’s just a combination that can only go with trying. If you add football matches or literally any sport to the plate, it becomes a perfect blend of downtime with friends.
This is how Buffalo wild wings and beer goes hand in hand. The excitement of anticipating your favorite team’s win with a beer in your hand becomes unmatched. This 16-ounce offering of a tall craft beer, in particular, fills the appetite perfectly.
Here are a few beer options offered within the buffalo wild wings alcohol menu; these are fan favorites and go very well with any pairing of wings.
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider – 4.25$
- Blue Moon Belgian White – 4$
- Cigar City Jai Alai – 3.25$
- Dogfish Head Citrus Squall – 3$
- Golden Road Mango Cart – 2.80$
- Goose Island Wild Herd – 3$
- Kona Big Wave Golden Ale – 4$
- Leinenkugel Juicy Peach – 3.20$
- New Belgium Voodoo Ranger Juicy Haze IPA – 2$
- Samuel Adams OctoberFest – 3$
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA – 4$
- Terrapin Luau Krunkles – 4$
- Yuengling Traditional Lager – 5$
- Bud Light: This has to be at the top of this list due to being the most loved beer in America. Bus light being a light lager, is enjoyed by everyone in the country. It pairs well with small appetizers, so perfect for game viewing of any sort. It is priced at 6$
- Budweiser: Being known as the king of beers, it’s no surprise that people seem to keep buying it. It’s a premium beer made from quality ingredients, so it always satisfies a typical American-style joint like buffalo wild wings. This beer is priced at 15$.
- Coors Light: When chilled to the perfect temperature, many believe that no other beer can come to the experience that coors light offers. It is the most refreshing beer on the market and lives up to its name. It is priced at 5$.
- Michelob Ultra: It’s a premium beer made from quality ingredients, so for a typical American-style joint like buffalo wild wings, it never disappoints. It costs 9.99$
- Miller Lite: Seemingly the most refreshing beer on the market, it lives up to its name. 9.85$
- Yuengling Flight: This is known to be a premium lager consisting of fresh ingredients. The lager beer costs 8$
- Dos Equis Lager Especial – 9$
- Guinness Draught – 10$
- Heineken – 9.99$
- Modelo Especial – 9.99$
- Stella Artois – 8.65$
There are two types of people in this world. Those who enjoy beer and those who enjoy delicious fruity cocktails. Both interests and preferences are valid, so we must now list the cocktail menu.
- B-Dubs Bloody Mary: This is a drink loved by those who enjoy drinking vodka and want a bit more fun than normal. The drink is spicy, savory goodness, perfect for those not keen on fruity cocktails. It consists of tomato juice, celery, vodka, and Tabasco sauce. This drink is priced at 12$
- Berry Bash: This is a berry lover delight, the perfect drink serving a sweet-tooth even. It consists of blueberry, vodka, sprite, and a dash of lemonade. This drink is priced at 12$
- Pineapple Mojito: This drink is a tropical dream with a strong kick from rum. Consisting of the perfect combination of pineapple juice, lime, mint, and club soda. This would have anyone pairing it with a couple of rings to balance out the flavors. This drink is priced at 9$
- Sangria: Wine can be a little too sophisticated for a game day, so people often indulge in sangria occasionally. It’s basically fruit punch, wine, and any fresh fruit available, all mixed with a club soda. This is priced at 13$
- Classic Mojito: This is a treat for anyone craving something refreshing after eating too many hot wings. This beverage is not exceptionally strong but provides a fresh feeling after a sip. Consisting of white rum, mint, lime, and club soda. This drink is priced at 14$
- Primo Margarita: This drink is a typical fan favorite from the menu. People rarely go to buffalo wild wings without ordering their beloved primo margarita. It’s a take on the classic, only with a much stronger citrus kick. Consisting tequila, lime juice, agave syrup, and salt on the rim for the elevation. This drink is priced at 9$
- Wildberry margarita: Consisting of a wild berry puree, this drink is all kinds of fruity and yummy. Pairing this with their nachos or chips and salsa would perfectly balance Mexican delight. This is one of the many drinks made with tequila at Buffalo Wild Wings and provides for a good time during your night out with friends. Not just that, but it goes along well with sports as well. This drink is priced at 9$
- Apple Martini: This tarte and sweet drink are not for everyone, but those who live it frequent the restaurant, especially for this. It brings a perfect apple twist to your flavor palette, already on fire due to the spicy wings. This drink is priced at 10$
- Strawberry-Corona Kick: This drink brings together beer and cocktail fans. It’s a mix of the Corona beer and a typical strawberry margarita, a favorite on the buffalo wild wings alcohol menu. The mixture is shaken or stirred with ice to chill and then strained into a glass, often with a salt rim. This drink is priced at 9.99$
- Black Cherry Mojito: The drink provides a strong flavor of fresh black cherries and mint. It’s a loved drink by everyone who enjoys a drink every once in a while. The mixture is shaken with ice before being poured into a glass. To add fizz, soda water is frequently added on top. The end product is a delicious, lively Mojito version with a cherry touch. This drink is priced at 11$
Alternate Alcohol Menu Options
This is a list of wines served on the buffalo wild wings alcohol menu:
- Mark West Pinot Noir California – $9.99
- Pasmosa Cava Brut – $11.99
- La Marca Prosecco – $14.99
- Dark Horse Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine – $7.99
It is the best restaurant for casual sit-ins and having a good time. With the spirit of sports going all around, a specific crowd gathers there. Sports enthusiasts, foodies, and people who come after work for happy hour. They offer a variety of deals and discounts for their happy hour crowd.
Finally, Buffalo Wild Wings has a wide selection of intriguing alcohol that appeals to all tastes. There is something for everyone, from cool drinks like the Primo Margarita and Apple Martini to their large collection of beers.
I am a passionate beer connoisseur with a deep appreciation for the art and science of brewing. With years of experience tasting and evaluating various beers, I love to share my opinions and insights with others and I am always eager to engage in lively discussions about my favorite beverage.